online black friday special ordered and then canceled - samsung bluetooth sound bar and sub woofer.
order went through with confirmation number, Kohl's cash was e-mailed.
Then two days later I get an e-mail that says the item is out of stock and it was cancelled. then the Kohl's cash was canceld so I lost the sale price and the cash.
Their computer system is behind the times and will not fill the order automatic.
They offered the sale price but not the Khol's cash so lost $30 inn the end. May not buy it at all. Also thought I had it so had no reason to go to the store and buy it so very frustrating.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Kohl's reviews
- Khols is a horrible place with horrible customer service
- Jewelry counter at Hamilton Ave. Campbell, CA
- Order for Christmas for my Grandkids never filled
- Kohl's rebate owed: $300. Koh'ls rebate sent: $120!
- Customer care in Kohls Manasses VA
- #299 Vestal NY
- Don't expect toget your rebate
- Kohls Middletown Ohio
- No love felt by disabled veteran
- My order shipped with wrong color and the other pair not shipped at all
- Kohl's cashiers' attitudes are horrible at store 247 in Wichita, KS
- horrible nightmare expericence caused by the worst in the world cashier altitude
- Kohls: Employee inability to see if they are on Stock
- Kohls cheats and doesn't honor MICHIGAN STATE SCANNER LAW
- Kohls Employee Policy Violation
- Department policy
- Online Black Friday
- Cancels order twice in two days
- Kohl's poor Black Friday shipping performance
- shopko online and in store black friday tv blowout
- Store employees and website issue
- Black Friday Complaint
- Black Friday
- Toys R Us online shopping scam
- Black Friday
- Online sales means cancelled orders
- Lost my shipment
- I ordered some stuff from the black friday sale, they modified my order.
- Black Friday service
- Target: canceled customer's order without notification
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you