cancelling an order on line
Last night I ordered some merchandise on line. I realized I had not used my discount code. I reordered the exact same merchandise and then tried to cancel the original order. It had been an hour and FOUR, and I was told they could not cancel my order.
I have tried to no avail to cancel the original order. It seems Kohls has shipped my order in 1 hour and 4 minutes
There is no way to speak to someone in charge of customer relations. They would rather pay for shipping twice, since I was not paying the shipping,
than cancel the order.
This seems an effort in futility as I shall return it as soon as I receive it.
What happened to helping the customer and creating good relations with their valued consumers. My boss once told me
that a unhappy customer tells anyone they can about a bad experience, so you should always try to make them happy!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Kohl's reviews
- I bought my mother a $75 gift...
- Sales prices
- Needs impovement on all levels.
- Don't buy at Kohl's.com!
- DON'T BUY ONLINE!!!
- Here is what works with Kohls
- try again
- never again
- gift cards
- Very Rude Customer Service - Non-helpful
- Very Bad Customer Service & Lies about Christmas Delivery
- Employee attitude
- Unhappy customer
- Canceling online order
- Never Delivered............
- CONTRACT SUCKS
- Cancelling Order
- UGH! Rip Off
- palm beach tan cancelling scam
- Don't order on line or by phone
- Phone Calls Every Single Day!
- Bad customer ser
- Rude employees
- Leanspa online review
- Cancelling an Order 7531927279
- United Airlines "Hidden" Fees
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you